Need A New Business Telephone Service?
Communication is key to the success of any company. That’s why corporations the world over are ditching legacy telephone services in favor of VoIP business telephone services that offer the cutting-edge tools and technologies needed to improve customer services, save time and money in the office, improve employee morale, bring in new customers, and increase profits. Read on to get to know what a VoIP phone can do for your company and discover business telephone services that can not only install your new phone but also keep it secure and running smoothly 24/7.
The Advantages of VoIP Business Telephone Services By NEXpbx
Why should a company bother changing its entire phone system? The following are some stats-based reasons why such a move is in every business’s best interest.
- The cost savings are huge. Small businesses that have switched over to a VoIP service save 40% on local calls and up to 90% on international calls. Furthermore, VoIP phones reduce teleconferencing expenses by 30% and help companies save more than $1,700 a month on mobile calls and long-distance softphone calls.
- VoIP phones save time. On average, a VoIP system can help you save 32 call minutes a day. Multiply this for every single person working in your business and the time savings are huge. A company with five employees, for instance, can gain over 2.5 work hours every single day just by transitioning to a VoIP phone service provider.
- VoIP increases productivity. Business owners using VoIP can take calls from anywhere, at any time. If you’re traveling or simply out of your office, your VoIP service will forward your calls so you can answer urgent questions, address customer service needs, give employees instructions, etc. VoIP is also a godsend for companies with employees that work remotely as it enables these staff members to stay in touch with customers, suppliers, and supervisors with ease.
- Modern business telephones have the features and amenities you need to stand out from the competition and offer stellar customer service. Customers don’t appreciate being put on hold for indefinite periods of time. They also don’t like getting a customer service representative on the phone, only to discover that the representative isn’t the person best equipped to answer their questions or sort out their problems. VoIP service deals with these issues by enabling you to set up options for callers so they can get the help and assistance they need in a timely manner. Furthermore, it enables you to stay in touch with people not just by phone but also by fax, text, and email. It’s essentially a one-stop shop for all your communication needs.
- Easy conference and video calls. Do you need to talk to a group of potential customers and/or suppliers simultaneously? Do you need to show a presentation but can’t meet someone in person? Having a VoIP phone system will enable you to make video and conference calls with ease. All you need is an internet connection, a speakerphone and a computer with a webcam. It’s as simple as that.
Getting Started with Top-Tier Business Telephone Systems
Switching to a VoIP phone service can be challenging. You’ll need to make sure your service provider offers the features and amenities you need to grow your business now and in the future. You’ll want to ensure your service works at optimal speed and performance at all times. Furthermore, it’s important to make sure your VoIP service is 100% secure. Sadly, some services can be breached by hackers who then use the information they glean from your phone and video calls to hack into your accounts.
Business Telephone Services In Central Florida
NexgenTec’s NEXpbx is the business telephone system provider of choice for companies in Leesburg, The Villages, and Central Florida. We offer both the hardware and software you need to start using cutting-edge phone technology; what’s more, all our products and services come with a full warranty. Our team starts each job by conducting a careful examination of a client’s office and assessing the client’s current and future business needs. We then make a personalized recommendation to help a business select the best phone system option. Finally, we install the chosen system and offer training to help staff members make the switch to the new phone service. However, our job doesn’t end there. We also offer continuous monitoring and support to keep your new phone systems secure and in good working order at all times. We can also scale your system on request so you always have the tools you need to grow your business without paying for tools and bandwidth you won’t use.
Top-tier telephony services are a must for any business owner who wants to grow his or her business long-term. Thankfully, such phone services aren’t expensive; in fact, they cost less than the legacy business phone systems many companies still use while providing unprecedented benefits. Get in touch with us at your convenience to learn more about our cutting-edge VoIP business phones or to make an appointment with our team of experts at your convenience.