Written by Marcel Manning on March 9, 2019 Under Business IT Support, Who can you trust with your business technology?
Business Computer Repair In Leesburg, FL
Are you ready to bring your company’s infrastructure and communication into the modern age? Nexgentec can provide you the tools and technology you need to create a streamlined, simplified, and more secure system. Whether you need IT services, improved networking, greater data security, or communication solutions, we offer business computer repair in Leesburg, Florida.
Below, we take a closer look at how your company can benefit from partnering with a team of IT experts. If you have any further questions, then feel free to contact us today. We’re here to help you with all your IT needs.
Managed IT Services Help You Leverage Your Technology
As technology continues to advance, conventional approaches to computer repair are no longer relevant or acceptable. In fact, they’ve become an obstacle to your organizational processes.
Rather than just fixing problems, computer repair companies in Leesburg, Florida now must focus their sites on providing solutions through remote managed IT services. Managed services expand your company’s infrastructure, prepare your entire team for the next wave of technological growth, and boost your company’s overall performance.
Nexgentec helps you find ways to improve your company’s productivity through our comprehensive subscription-based remote managed IT platform. Why are managed IT services vital for your business?
- The need for cybersecurity is at an all-time high. Your outdated anti-virus software isn’t going to defend you against hackers.
- You can no longer depend on archaic, in-house data backup platforms. Cloud-based managed platforms are far more stable and secure.
- The new standard for technology service is business sustainability, not just technology maintenance.
Cloud-Based Telephone Systems Simply and Strengthen Your Communication
If you’re still running on an old, complicated landline system, then you are missing out on a wide range of simplified features that are readily available through cloud-based phone systems. You may also be depleting your company’s budget by paying too much for a system that isn’t meeting your company’s needs.
By introducing Nexgentec’s NexPBX to your organization, you can take advantage of a user-centric, cloud-based phone system with the following features:
- 24/7 monitoring and security
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calling
- Unlimited Lines — no more busy signals
- Unlimited FREE Support
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Phones are included for FREE and have a 3-Year Warranty!
- All outbound calls will show your primary phone number regardless of the line used!
- A scalable system that allows you to add phones as your business expands
- Multi-site capabilities
- Voicemail, customizable greetings, auto attendant, call-forwarding, conference-calling
Wireless Network Services Provide a Seamless Experience Across All Devices
The days of unreliable wireless services are over. With today’s technology from Nexgentec, you should never have to worry about faulty wireless design and implementation, poor hardware and software performance, or lack of efficient maintenance and problem-solving ever again.
In the modern age, going wireless means creating a vast network that spans across all on-site and remote devices so that your team can be more productive no matter where they travel. Your network should also be secure and properly outfitted with WiFi protocols, shielded endpoints, and a protected workflow from user to user.
Nexgentec can assess your current WiFi system and help you with the following:
- Improve employee collaboration through advanced WiFi tools
- Reduce or eliminate common WiFi connectivity issues
- Speed up your internal processes with a simplified infrastructure
- Find weaknesses in your security and implement protocols to protect your employees and your customers.
- Improve your electrical system through low-voltage, structured cabling
Business Continuity Improves Your Organizational Workflow
How does your organization respond to a localized disaster? When something goes wrong, can your business continue to operate or does everything come to a dead halt?
One of the benefits of working with a computer repair company in Leesburg, FL is that you have a local partner who can help you maintain productivity and workflow when disaster strikes. Every year, businesses in Leesburg face a wide range of disasters such as fires, flooding, hurricanes, and power outages, as well as problems such as criminal activity, security breaches, human error, and attacks from ransomware.
Do you encounter these issues in your business? If so, Nexgentec can help you set up an infrastructure that allows you to continue working even when something goes wrong. We can assess your current workflow and design a strategy that allows you to continue your corporate processes while accessing your core files and data.
We can help you with:
- Computer repair and replacement
- Workflow assessment
- Data backup, verification, and monitoring
- Cloud-based duplication or migration of workflow
- Emergency response
- Managed Business continuity strategy implementation
Professional Business Computer Repair in Leesburg, FL
If you are ready to take your technology and communication to the next level, then contact Nexgentec today. Our dedicated group of IT professionals is passionate about helping companies optimize their technology to grow their business and overcome common issues.
We offer IT services, networking services, data security, and telephone services for businesses across Leesburg, Florida. To find out more about how we can help your business, contact us today at 352-224-3866.