Tomorrow’s Successful Firms Will Be Those That Know How to Leverage Technology. Are You Ready?
When it comes to the law, you have people that depend on you for unbiased, professional advice.
Because you are the specialist.
You’ve spent years in school and decades building a reputation and a practice.
When it comes to IT consulting, we’ve done the same thing.
Our IT support professionals have served the Leesburg area since 2001 and are uniquely qualified to assist professional services businesses such as law firms.
What Makes Nexgentec the Perfect Fit for a Law Firm Looking for Outsourced IT Support?
- A comprehensive, continuous IT support within a monthly subscription strategy — Managed IT Services
- An array of specialized security tools harnessed to keep you safe — Cybersecurity
- A plan to provide access to your data and workflow in case of disaster — Business Continuity Strategy
- A team that knows more than just the Windows operating system — Linux Consulting
- A modern phone solution that meets the demands of an Internet-connected world — Business Phone Systems
- An ability to optimize, integrate, and secure office productivity tools — Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 Consulting
- A WiFi system that takes staff, visitors, workflow, and security into consideration — Wireless Networking
- An understanding of the use, advantages, and management of Apple products — Apple Support
- An expertise in designing and installing cabling for your new builds or expansions — Structured Cabling
What Do You Know About Managed IT Servicesfor Law Offices?
In the past, companies leaned on break/fix contractors to care for their computers and network.
That used to be enough…especially for small firms.
But times have changed, and technology has outpaced the old break/fix model.
Managed IT Services is different.
In a Managed IT Services model, your firm gets all the IT support, security, operational efficiency monitoring, and maintenance needed to provide you with a dependable and secure IT platform for your internal processes. Managed IT Services is priced according to the requirements of the individual law firm and is bundled into an easily-budgeted monthly payment.
What Are the Five Biggest Benefits of Moving Your LawFirm to Nexgentec Managed IT Services?
- Worry-free IT security management
- IT answers and troubleshooting only a call away
- Compliant IT structure and processes
- Simple monthly IT support budgeting
- Improved workflow (in-house and mobile) through IT optimization
IT Support For Small To Medium Businesses
You may know that you need IT support in one form or another – but do you know which model of support would be best for your business?
Despite using the same fundamental technology as companies ten times their size, small businesses often struggle with ineffective IT and unresponsive support, because they assume it’s the norm for their scale of business.
However, just because you’re not a Fortune 500 enterprise, doesn’t mean you don’t deserve better IT services. You need the right IT support partner – NexgenTec
What Makes Nexgentec The Perfect Fit For A Business Like Yours Looking For Outsourced IT support?
- Around-the-clock monitoring, regular maintenance, and responsive support to keep systems running properly – Managed IT Services
- Data backup to keep your business protected and in operation no matter what happens – Business Continuity Strategy
- A range of cybersecurity solutions to protect against hackers infecting the network – Cybersecurity
- Expertise that extends beyond the conventional Microsoft IT environment – Linux Consulting
- An updated telephony solution that vastly improves on conventional landlines – Business Phone Systems
- Migration, optimization, and ongoing maintenance for the world’s leading business productivity suites – Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 Consulting
- A robust Wi-Fi maintenance service that keeps you connected without compromising your security – Wireless Networking
- Expert assistance and consulting to help you apply the Apple products you love to the work you do every day – Apple Support
- Expert cable network design and installation services to support your expansion or move to a new location – Structured Cabling
Why Do You Need IT Support IT Support For A Business Your Size?
Managed IT services are the best form of IT support.
Instead of waiting for something to go wrong and stepping in to correct it, an IT company that provides managed IT services takes on all the responsibilities of a traditional in-house IT department. This means working to prevent issues from happening in the first place.
Furthermore, with NexgenTec you can get a range of advantages:
- Access Expertise
Keeping an IT environment running smoothly does require constant attention and the availability of highly-skilled staff. By taking advantage of managed services, you can eliminate the burden of finding and retaining talent with all of the necessary skills.
- Responsive Support
It’s all about response – is your IT support available here when you call them? Can you get a hold of your IT support when you need it? Are your IT services just a phone call away?
No matter what question you have that needs expert IT consulting, or regardless of any support request you make that needs a quick answer, we will answer immediately and arrange support in a timely manner.
- Become More Secure
Another benefit of opting for Managed IT Services is that you have a partner in your IT support. One that can recommend proven, tested solutions to problems that you encounter – problems like cybercrime and data loss.
Managed IT Services companies benefit from partnerships with industry-leading solution vendors for these very problems, and they pass those benefits on to their clients. Instead of having to research and find the best solution for security and data recovery, you can instead consult your partner in IT support.