What Makes NexgenTec the Perfect Fit for a Law Firm Looking for Outsourced IT Support?
- A comprehensive, continuous IT support within a monthly subscription strategy — Managed IT Services
- An array of specialized security tools harnessed to keep you safe — Cybersecurity
- A plan to provide access to your data and workflow in case of disaster — Business Continuity Strategy
- A team that knows more than just the Windows operating system — Linux Consulting
- A modern phone solution that meets the demands of an Internet-connected world — Business Phone Systems
- An ability to optimize, integrate, and secure office productivity tools — Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 Consulting
- A WiFi system that takes staff, visitors, workflow, and security into consideration — Wireless Networking
- An understanding of the use, advantages, and management of Apple products — Apple Support
- An expertise in designing and installing cabling for your new builds or expansions — Structured Cabling
What Do You Know About Managed IT Servicesfor Law Offices?
In the past, companies leaned on break/fix contractors to care for their computers and network.
That used to be enough…especially for small firms.
But times have changed, and technology has outpaced the old break/fix model.
Managed IT Services is different.
In a Managed IT Services model, your firm gets all the IT support, security, operational efficiency monitoring, and maintenance needed to provide you with a dependable and secure IT platform for your internal processes. Managed IT Services is priced according to the requirements of the individual law firm and is bundled into an easily-budgeted monthly payment.
What Are the Five Biggest Benefits of Moving Your LawFirm to NexgenTec Managed IT Services?
- Worry-free IT security management
- IT answers and troubleshooting only a call away
- Compliant IT structure and processes
- Simple monthly IT support budgeting
- Improved workflow (in-house and mobile) through IT optimization