Here’s the question.
How’s your trust level with your IT support provider?
If you have concerns, it might be time to consider a change.
Why Should You Consider Managed IT Services? You need a team of IT support professionals that will secure, optimize, and guide your technology into the future. Managed IT Services is an IT support strategy that provides proactive maintenance, monitoring, security, and consulting to make your day easier and give you the IT capacity and dependability to reach organizational objectives.
- IT support personnel that configure your IT environment to support your vision.
- HIPAA compliance consultants that ensure that best practice IT protocols are followed.
- Cybersecurity professionals that implement, configure, maintain, and monitor IT assets with the protection of your organization in mind.
- IT partners that are concerned with leveraging technology to drive efficiency and transform workflow.
For an affordable, flat-rate monthly fee, you gain access to healthcare IT support professionals and continuous IT care. Nexgentech customizes your IT environment to meet your exacting requirements – ensuring that everything from your imaging and diagnostics integrations to your practice management software works without speedbumps or slowdowns.
Among the services you can count on with Managed Services from Nexgentec are:
- Data and Email Backup and Security
- Network Management
- IT Compliance Management and Consulting
- HIPAA Compliance Consulting
- Strategic Technology Acquisition Advice
- Business Continuity Services
- Mobile Device Management
- EMR Systems Support
- Help Desk Services
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Vendor Assistance and Management
- Disaster Recovery and Restoration
What Can Managed IT Services Do For Your Healthcare Company?
With Managed Services from Nexgentec, you can have complete peace of mind, knowing your business is in the hands of an expert team with a commitment to your success.
Some of the benefits you will gain from Managed IT Services include:
- A secure IT system – in-house and mobile
- Peace of mind – in regard to IT compliance
- Help for your practice management systems when you need it most
- Efficiency gained from application integrations with your practice management system
- Confidence in your EMR backup and storage strategy
- Paperless and/or mobile EMR use
- Business-centric IT consulting
- Near-zero downtime – alleviating your employees’ frustration with IT issues
- Real-time answers for day-to-day technology questions
- Prompt responses to help desk tickets and troubleshooting requests