What You Need to Know About Your Wireless Networking
Companies from Clermont to The Villages struggle with their internal WiFi systems every day.
Well, there are several possible reasons.
- A faulty initial design and implementation
- Additions to the wireless network that weren’t done properly
- A lack of maintenance
- Aging hardware
- Changes in the facility – additions/remodeling
Any one of these can be the cause of your frustrations with your internal wireless network.
When Was Your Last Wireless Network Assessment?
Resolving your wireless network challenges and giving you a seamless experience with your mobile devices on site begins with a thorough wireless network assessment. In this stage, our technicians use assessment tools to survey your entire wireless environment. This assessment will show us what is working, what is not, where the dead spots are – and why. After the initial wireless network assessment, we’ll give you a summary that outlines the problem areas along with a strategy and prices to bring your wireless network up to industry standard.
Getting the Nexgentec team to provide you with a wireless network assessment and taking the recommended remediation steps will:
- Improve your employees’ interoffice collaboration capability
- Speed up your internal processes by driving more efficiency
- Lower your staff’s frustration with the WiFi system